Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9th: Cait gets ill (Shalini)




So we woke up after our feast last night, and Cait didn't feel well. We all urged her to rest, and probably not be out in the heat (Delhi has once again regained its 40 degree stamina). And thus I ventured out into the world all on my own.

All the kids asked me where "Cat" or "Caites" was all day. This day was pretty good. Without Cait there, however, I kind of felt like I was babysitting all day. Daycare Shalini. I am tremendously exhausted as I write this.

BUT tonight, we are going to meet some of Arwen's friends. We'll let you know how it goes.

ALSO, Cait forgot to tell you in her Agra update, but while we were at the Taj Mahal, we made some friends (by this, we mean to say, that they asked us to take a picture for them, and then we made them give us their phone number) from UPenn who live in Vasant Kunj and are working for another NGO. We hope to hang out with them tomorrow.

So all is well.

And Cait's feeling well again!

1 comment: